2013 Competition Schedule
Click here to view the competition schedule (last updated February 15, 2013). Note: The schedule is subject to change, so please check back often. The following outline will also provide you with the key schedule elements:
All competition rounds on Saturday and Sunday as well as the Saturday results reception will take place at Lewis & Clark Law School.
Friday, February 15, 2013
- Meeting with Closing Argument and Legislative Drafting & Lobbying Competitors from approximately 5:45-6:30 p.m. at The Paramount Hotel in downtown Portland.
- Meeting with Appellate Moot Court Competitors from approximately 6:30-7:15 p.m. at The Paramount Hotel in downtown Portland.
The address for The Paramount Hotel is: 808 SW Taylor Street, Portland, OR 97205.
- Judges’ Meeting and Reception from approximately 7:00-9:00 p.m. at Stoel Rives LLP in downtown Portland.
The address for Stoel Rives is: The Standard Insurance Building, 900 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 2600 (19th Floor), Portland OR 97204.
Saturday, February 16, 2013
- Preliminary competition rounds at Lewis & Clark Law School from approximately 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Results Reception at Lewis & Clark Law School from approximately 6:45-8:15 p.m.
Sunday, February 17, 2013
- Semi-final Appellate Moot Court Competition rounds at Lewis & Clark Law School from approximately 8:30-10:00 a.m.
- Final competition rounds in the Jack L. Kennedy and Judge Garr King Court in Honor of the Evening Division (McCarty Classroom 1) at Lewis & Clark Law School from approximately 10:15 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. (open to the public)
- Awards ceremony at Lewis & Clark Law School from approximately 2:45-3:30 p.m. (open to the public)