Class of 1974 40-Year Reunion
Date: 5:30pm PDT September 26
Friday, September 26
- Happy Hour at Thirst Bistro, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm, with Ed Brunet. RiverPlace Esplanade, 0315 SW Montgomery St., Suite 340, Portland
- Appetizers hosted by the law school, no-host bar.
Saturday, September 27
- Campus tours led by current students will begin at 5:00 pm, and the bookstore will be open. Wander around campus to see what’s the same, what’s different and what you’d forgotten was there!
- Hosted reception beginning at 5:00 pm in the Amphitheater. Visit with friends and faculty, including Ed Brunet, Doug Newell and Ron Lansing.
- No-host dinner in the LRC at 6:30 pm.
Several Portland hotels offer discounts for L&C Alumni - check out the list of hotels.
Please list the name of any guest who will accompany you, and let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
Class of 1974 Oureach:
If you would like to help with contacting your classmates, or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Petersen, Director of Alumni Relations & Recent Graduate Advising, at email@example.com or 503-768-6607.
Pay online (“Register and Pay By Credit Card,” above) or mail checks made out to Lewis & Clark Law School to:
Lewis & Clark Law School
10015 SW Terwilliger Blvd
Portland, OR 97217
Event ContactSarah Petersen ’08
Director of Alumni Relations
and Recent Graduate Advising