Federal Judges: A Panel Discussion
Date: 12:00pm - 1:00pm PDT September 8, 2011 Location: Classroom 3
Great opportunity to hear from three federal judges on how to be an effective advocate and how to get a judicial clerkship.
Lewis & Clark Picture ID required for admittance.
Share this story onDownload ical event
Environmental Law Degrees
- Contact Us
- J.D. Degree in Environmental Law
- LL.M. in Environmental Law
- Joint Degree
- Master of Studies in Environmental Law
- Environmental Law Summer School
- Clinics and Practical Skills
- Environmental Student Groups
- Programs & Events
- Environmental Law under Trump - Spring Symposium
- Meet Our Faculty and Staff
- Careers & Alumni
Environmental, Natural Resources, and Energy Law is located in Wood Hall on the Law Campus.
voice 503-768-6649 fax 503-768-6751
Environmental, Natural Resources, and Energy Law Lewis & Clark Law School 10015 S.W. Terwilliger BoulevardMSC 51 Portland OR 97219