LC Environmental and Natural Resources Law Program and NRLI 2012 Annual Report
October 22, 2012
The Natural Resources Law Institute (NRLI) and Environmental and Natural Resources Law program at Lewis & Clark Law school released its 2011-12 annual report.
Check out the highlights of our last academic year and a preview of coming attractions for 2012-13.
Environmental and Natural Resources Law Degrees
- Contact Us
- J.D. Degree in Environmental Law
- LL.M. in Environmental and Natural Resources Law
- Joint Degree
- Master of Studies in Environmental & Natural Resources Law
- Summer Session
- Student Opportunities
- Meet Our Faculty and Staff
- Careers & Alumni
- Clinics and Practical Skills
- Green Energy Institute
- Opportunities in India
- Eat, Pray, Law: A Food Forum
- Natural Resources Law Institute
- Conferences & Events
- Public Trust Symposium Schedule & Materials
Environmental, Natural Resources, and Energy Law is located in Wood Hall on the Law Campus.
voice 503-768-6649 fax 503-768-6751
Environmental, Natural Resources, and Energy Law Lewis & Clark Law School 10015 S.W. Terwilliger BoulevardMSC 51 Portland OR 97219