NW Public Service Career Fair - pre-registration opens Nov 4th.
October 25, 2013
For over two decades, the NW Public Service Career Fair has linked law students & alumni with opportunities to make a difference. More than 75 non-profits & government offices and more than 600 students & alumni from our 11 schools participated in 2013. With information tables and pre-scheduled interviews in both Seattle and Portland, public service employers find student interns, externs, summer law clerks, volunteers, and attorneys.
Students must register to apply for interviewing employer postings here.
- November 4, 2013
- Student pre-registration opens.
- January 13, 2014, 11:59pm
- Student deadline for requesting interviews.
- January 24, 2014
- Students are notified of interview schedules.
- January 26, 2014
- Student pre-registration closes (you may still register at the door).
- January 29, 2014
- Student deadline for rejecting interviews.
- January 31, 2014
- Seattle Career Fair at Seattle University.
- February 1, 2014
- Portland Career Fair at Lewis & Clark College.