Free, Unlimited Access to the New York Times
January 23, 2017
Law students, faculty and staff have free, unlimited access the online New York Times.
To activate your pass:
• While physically on campus and connected to our network, visit nytimes.com/grouppass
• Click on REGISTER and create a NYTimes.com account using your Lewis & Clark email address. Or log in to your existing NYTimes.com account.
• You’re done! After your pass has been activated, you can enjoy access to NYTimes.com from any network or location.
• To view the expiration date of your pass, revisit nytimes.com/grouppass.
If you’ve attempted to log in to your New York Times account and noticed your unlimited access has been revoked, it’s time to renew your academic pass.
Please follow the instructions below to renew your academic pass to enjoy continued unlimited access for another 180 days.
- While physically on campus and connected to our network, go to nytimes.com/grouppass
- Log in to your NYTimes.com account using the credentials you previously created (hint: you must log in with your LC email address and chosen NYT password).
- You have successfully claimed a Pass when you see the Start Your Access screen.
Have questions? Contact Digital Resources & Reference Librarian Mari Cheney at firstname.lastname@example.org.