Free & Unlimited Access to the National Law Journal & the New York Times
October 17, 2017
Did you know that L&C law students, faculty and staff can enjoy unlimited access to the online version of the National Law Journal and the New York Times? Read on for instructions on how to access both from on and off campus.
National Law Journal
While on campus, just use the link for the National Law Journal - no sign in is required.
After registering for an account, you have the option to sign up for newsletters and alerts that are delivered to your email address.
New York Times
To activate your pass:
- While physically on campus and connected to our network, visit nytimes.com/grouppass
- Click on REGISTER and create a NYTimes.com account using your Lewis & Clark email address. Or log in to your existing NYTimes.com account.
- You’re done! After your pass has been activated, you can enjoy access to NYTimes.com from any network or location.
To view the expiration date of your pass, revisit nytimes.com/grouppass.
Did your pass expire? If you’ve attempted to log in to your New York Times account and noticed your unlimited access has been revoked, it’s time to renew your academic pass.
Please follow the instructions below to renew your academic pass to enjoy continued unlimited access for another 180 days.
- While physically on campus and connected to our network, go to nytimes.com/grouppass
- Log in to your NYTimes.com account using the credentials you previously created (hint: you must log in with your LC email address and chosen NYT password).
- You have successfully claimed a Pass when you see the Start Your Access screen.
Questions about accessing these titles? Just ask!