Adjunct Law Faculty
Tami Gierloff is the former Director of the Boley Law Library. Prior to joining the Law Library staff in 1994 she was a Reference Librarian at the University of Minnesota Law Library.
Professor Gierloff is active in law librarianship organizations and is a member of the American Association of Law Libraries. She served as the Vice-President and President of WestPac, the Western Pacific Chapter of AALL in 2007-2008.
Specialty Areas & Course Descriptions
- Advanced Legal Research: Animal Law
- J.D. , 1989, University of Washington School of Law
- M.Libr., 1990, University of Washington Graduate School of Library and Information Science
- B.A., 1982, The Evergreen State College
Works Published As Part of a Collection
- “Law of Environmental Protection,” in Specialized Legal Research (Penny A. Hazelton ed. 2012).