Standard 509 Consumer Information
Lewis & Clark Law School is fully accredited by the American Bar Association and is a member of the Association of American Law Schools.
The Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admission to the Bar may be reached at American Bar Association, 321 N. Clark Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60654-7598, or 800-285-2221.
The American Bar Association (ABA) is the primary accrediting body for U. S. law schools. One of the accrediting requirements, Standard 509, is that every law school publish certain information on its web site. Below is a list of the information we are required to publish and a link to each place where the information can be found.
- Academic Calendar
- Admissions Data
- Attrition - ABA-LSAC Official Guide
- Bar Passage Data - ABA-LSAC Official Guide
- Conditional Scholarships
- Conditional Scholarship Retention Chart
- Curricular Offerings
- Employment Outcomes
- Employment Outcomes - ABA-LSAC Official Guide
- Enrollment Data - 2013 Standard 509 Report
- Financial Aid
- Graduation Rates - ABA-LSAC Official Guide
- Graduation Requirements
- Graduate Salary Information
- Law Library
- Number of Full-Time and Part-Time Faculty, and Administrators - ABA-LSAC Official Guide
- Policies Regarding Transfer of Credit at Other Institutions
- Tuition, Fees, and Living Costs