2013 Fall Recruiting Program — Employer Information
OCI: This year, most on-campus interviews will be scheduled over a three day period: Sept. 11, 12 & 13. Click the OCI Registration button below to reserve your interview date/time.
Recruit by Mail: If you are unable to visit our campus but would like to recruit through Lewis & Clark, you may “recruit by mail”. We will post your position and collect/forward student application materials to your office. Click the Recruit by Mail button below to register.
Registration is free for employers.
Anytime, you can post jobs for our students and alumni on our job posting form.
Why hire from Lewis & Clark?
- Student credentials consistently in the top quartile of all ABA accredited law schools(median LSAT: 160; median GPA: 3.47 for 2012-2013 entering class)
- 90% passage rate on Oregon bar exam for first time takers (July 2012)
- National and diverse student population – with 69% of students hailing from outside of Oregon and ethnic minorities making 24% of this year’s entering class.
- Three Law Reviews: Animal Law, Environmental Law, and Lewis & Clark Law Review
- Nationally ranked, award winning moot court teams in Animal Law, Environmental Law, and International Law
- Top 15 nationally ranked Legal Writing program
- Multiple clinical options including the nationally recognized Small Business Legal Clinic, which provides business transactional legal advice to new and emerging businesses, primarily those owned by women, minorities, and recent immigrants
- A Pro Bono Honors Program, which involves over 25% of all students, who collectively contributed over 10,000 hours in 2012-2013
- J.D. Certificate Programs:
Business Law I Criminal Law I Environmental and Natural Resources Law I Global Law I Intellectual Property Law I Public Interest Law I Tax Law
- LL.M. Programs in Environmental and Natural Resources Law and Animal Law
Questions? Contact the Career & Professional Development, 503.768.6608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.