2019: July 29-August 1, 5-8
Every year, the Academic Enhancement Program offers an intensive course to incoming first-year law students known as the Summer Institute. The institute accepts forty applicants each year to participate in workshops covering:
- Basic legal concepts and analytical tools.
- Real first-year lectures from Lewis & Clark Professors.
- Exam skills, including a mock exam and debrief session.
- Time and stress management techniques.
- An introduction to academic and other resources available to help you succeed and thrive in your first year of law school.
- An opportunity to engage and network with your fellow 1L’s, alums and Lewis & Clark faculty and staff!
To apply, complete the application and send to email@example.com by June 7, 2019.
If you are an AEP alumnus and want to join us for a panel, e-mail Ms. J.B. Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.