The National Crime Victim Law Institute’s Annual Crime Victim Law Conference is an outstanding opportunity to enhance your organization’s visibility among professionals who work with victims of crime across the United States.
- Pricing and Exhibitor Benefits
- Accessing the Whova App
- Virtual Exhibit Hall Tours
- Whova App for Exhibitors
- Exhibitor Representatives
Virtual Booth Space
- Exhibitor For-Profit Rate: $500
- Exhibitor Non-Profit/Government/Military Rate: $250
By becoming an Exhibitor for the Conference, you will receive the following benefits:
- NCVLI will wromote your organization on social media leading up to the event.
- NCVLI will send all attendees a brochure containing a description of all exhibitors before the conference.
- Have a dedicated time slot where you can interact with attendees directly, including hosting a live-streaming video and realtime-chat.
- Be a part of NCVLI’s Digital Passport Contest. The Passport Contest helps drive traffic to your booth. It’s simple: Attendees receive a digital stamp from each participating booth they visit and the attendees who collect every stamp are entered into a prize draw.
- Engage attendees even before the event has even started with a customizable in-app profile. Exhibitors can easily create and edit their description and product information, share photos and interact with attendees.
- Set up promotional offers in the form of custom mobile coupons, raffles, and giveaways. Attendees will claim them directly through the app, which is fun and convenient. Exhibitors will be able to explore the information of all the attendees who have requested the promotional offers and directly follow up with them through the app
- Easily promote your booth and organization on social media through the Whova app to all attendees.
The app can either be accessed via a mobile device or the web app. It is recommended that you use your desktop access for the day of the event to better manage interactions, chats and live stream opportunities. Once registered, you can log in with the email used during registration. If you haven’t created a password yet, you should do a password reset request to create one.
You will receive an email with your unique url where you will customize your virtual booth information, including your logo, website information, company description, promotions, live stream and recorded video links. You can also edit this info from the mobile app, in the Exhibitor Hub on the home screen.
Our virtual exhibit hall is open throughout the entire conference at all times! We will also have times for attendees to specifically interact with the exhibitors.
All Exhibitors in our virtual exhibit hall will be able to set up a profile for your organization on the Whova app. Your exhibitor profile will have the following features:
- Company logo, description, website address, and contact info.
- Livestream showcase space (via Zoom, Google Hangouts, Etc).
- Video highlighting your services and products (if desired).
- Live text chat box for questions.
- The option to add promos such as raffles, giveaways, or coupons directly in the app.
As attendees interact with your virtual booth, you will be able to collect their contact information directly. You and your team will be able to download a complete list of contacts collected at the end of the conference.
Successful use of this tool depends on you preparing ahead and having your virtual space set up and ready before the conference starts so be sure to spend time learning as much as you can about how to optimize the virtual exhibit hall prior to the event.
Each virtual booth registration comes with three (3) company representatives. These are the people who will manage your virtual booth profile, as well as have access to all conference learning sessions and the Conference on Demand.
Please note: If any representative person should be changed or is no longer with the company, please let us know.
Thank you for reading through all of the exhibitor information and guidelines! If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.