Victims' Self-Help Links
- Victims' Self Help Home
- By Population
- Child Victims
- Immigrant Victims
- Male Victims
- Military Victims
- Native American - Tribal
- By Issue
- Attorneys for Victims in Criminal Cases
- Attorneys for Victims in Civil Cases
- Child Victims
- Compensation and Reparations
- Victims With Disabilities
- Domestic Violence
- Drunk Driving
- Elder Abuse
- General Victims' Services and Information
- Hate Crimes
- Identity Theft
- LGBTQI Victims
- Native American - Tribal
- Sexual Violence
- By Location
- International Organizations
- National Organizations
- By Location (cont'd)
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
305-573-1106AI Justice is a non-profit law firm that specializes in protecting and promoting immigrant rights in Florida and on a national level. Their Domestic Violence & Human Trafficking Program provides assistance to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, violent crime, or human trafficking.
(202) 662-1007The American Bar Association’s Fight Notario Fraud project provides information about immigration consulting fraud, as well as links to websites that can provide local legal resources.
Baltimore office: (410) 999-1900
National and Greater Washington DC office: (571) 282-6161
Houston office: (713)496-0100Serving Maryland, the greater Washington DC area, and the greater Houston area, the Tahirih Justice Center provides legal and social services to immigrants escaping or experiencing gender-based violence. They can also provide specialized assistance to victims facing or fleeing forced marriages.
(515) 244-2469ASISTA provides centralized assistance for advocates and attorneys facing complex legal problems in advocating for immigrant survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.
(202) 442-3363The American Immigration Lawyers Association’s Stop Notario Fraud project provides information about immigration consulting fraud and how to report it.
This brochure from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services provides information about the different types of visas available to immigrant victims of crime.
(202) 387-4848Ayuda provides legal and social services to low-income immigrant victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, or human trafficking.
(414) 885-1469LOTUS Legal Clinic serves victims of gender-based violence and human trafficking through trauma informed legal advocacy, policy initiatives, education, and survivor empowerment. For purposes of our services, gender-based violence refers to crimes of sexual exploitation and violence, which includes rape, sexual assault, sexual harm, sexual abuse and sex trafficking. LOTUS Legal Clinic serves survivors of every sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, race, religion, ability, and socioeconomic status. we speak English and Spanish.
Western Washington office: (206) 587-4009 / (800) 445-5771
Granger Office: (509) 854-2100 / (888) 756-3641
Wenatchee Office: (509) 570-0054 / (866) 271-2084NWIRP provides legal services to low-income immigrant victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and other violent crimes.
English: (803) 750-1200 x188
Español Toll Free/Llamada Gratis: (888) 852-1900SCVIN collaborates with immigrant communities, victim service providers, healthcare and legal professionals, and law enforcement agencies in order to provide culturally and linguistically competent resources for immigrant victims of crime.
(309) 829-8703The Immigration Project provides non-profit legal services to immigrant victims of crime, such as domestic violence, sexual assault and human trafficking in central and southern Illinois and bordering states.
(503) 221-1689ICS provides affordable legal services to immigrant victims of serious crimes, particularly domestic violence or human trafficking.
(212) 613-5000NYLAG provides free legal services to low-income New York residents. Their VAWA/U-Visa Project assists immigrant victims of domestic violence, while their Assistance to Victims of Immigration Fraud project works to assist immigrant victims of unethical legal representatives.
(718) 943-8632Safe Horizon’s ILP provides free and low-cost legal services to undocumented immigrant victims of crime and their families in New York City.
(404) 299-2185Tapestri provides advocacy, streamlined access to services and direct services to immigrant victims of human trafficking, domestic violence, and sexual assault, as well community outreach in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.