- Victims' Self Help Home
- By Population
- Child Victims
- Immigrant Victims
- Male Victims
- Military Victims
- Native American - Tribal
- By Issue
- Attorneys for Victims in Criminal Cases
- Attorneys for Victims in Civil Cases
- Child Victims
- Compensation and Reparations
- Victims With Disabilities
- Domestic Violence
- Drunk Driving
- Elder Abuse
- General Victims' Services and Information
- Hate Crimes
- Identity Theft
- LGBTQI Victims
- Native American - Tribal
- Sexual Violence
- By Location
- International Organizations
- National Organizations
- By Location (cont'd)
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia
305-573-1106AI Justice is a nonprofit law firm that specializes in protecting and promoting immigrant rights in Florida and on a national level. Their Domestic Violence & Human Trafficking Program provides assistance to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, violent crime, or human trafficking.
The Safe Horizon Anti-Trafficking Program provides intensive case management to women, men, and children who have been victims of labor and sex trafficking on the East Coast. Case managers provide social and legal services, as well as referrals for other support.
(888) 373-7888NHTRC is a national, toll-free hotline, available to answer calls from anywhere in the country, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year. Call the hotline at 1-888-373-7888 to connect with local resources for trafficking victims.
(888) 539-2373CAST operates a toll free hotline for victims of human trafficking interested in receiving supportive services at (888) 539-2373. Available resources through CAST include social services, such as counseling, shelter, and legal services.
Phone: 541-639-5008Referral services to many partners across the nation for victims of human trafficking, minors or adults, any gender. IN OUR BACKYARD also conducts trainings and works closely with law enforcement and often times is called upon to do anti-trafficking efforts surrounding major sporting events.
Phone: 907-271-3041The role of the United States Attorney is to prosecute cases fairly and justly. If you are identified as a victim under the Crime Victims’ Rights Act, we will make our best effort to ensure you are provided the rights and services you are entitled to.
1-888-60-ALERTALERT helps victims of trafficking by providing: food and shelter; medical care; mental health counseling; immigration assistance; legal assistance; language interpretation; case management; and other culturally appropriate services throughout the state of Arizona.
Telephone (317) 610-3427The Center for Victim and Human Rights (CVHR) is a 501(c)(3) organization that was established in 2008 with the specific purpose of providing comprehensive legal representation to victims of crime and human rights abuses, who often lack the safety and resources necessary to access available legal remedies.
The COVA Human Trafficking program provides case management services for victims of trafficking - domestic and international victims; adults and minors; sex and labor trafficking. Their website provides contact information for assistance.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Victim Rights Project is a joint project between Legal Action of WI and Judicare, which provides fee legal services to victims of crime. The Victim Rights Project works to ensure that a victim’s constitutional and statutory rights are not violated, and when a violation occurs, to seek remedy.
(414) 885-1469LOTUS Legal Clinic serves victims of gender-based violence and human trafficking through trauma informed legal advocacy, policy initiatives, education, and survivor empowerment. For purposes of our services, gender-based violence refers to crimes of sexual exploitation and violence, which includes rape, sexual assault, sexual harm, sexual abuse and sex trafficking. LOTUS Legal Clinic serves survivors of every sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, race, religion, ability, and socioeconomic status. we speak English and Spanish.
The Nevada Network Against Domestic Violence (NNADV) is a statewide organization that helps Nevada’s communities respond effectively to the needs of victims of domestic violence, stalking and trafficking. Their website has referrals to local shelter and support services throughout the state for victims.
(404) 299-2185Tapestri provides advocacy, streamlined access to services and direct services to immigrant victims of human trafficking, domestic violence, and sexual assault, as well community outreach in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
(888) 343-4414Advocates for Victims of Crime (AVOICE) is a Texas Legal Services Center statewide project providing free direct legal representation and referrals to victims of violent crime, and providing education about crime victim’s rights. AVOICE lawyers offer legal advice, safety planning, pro se assistance, and legal representation. AVOICE also assists victims with applying for crime victim compensation claims.
TLC is a legal nonprofit that supports human trafficking victims and survivors by: providing pro bono legal services, providing trauma-informed training for attorneys, and raising public awareness and educating policymakers on human trafficking issues.
Phone: 480-946-0832Arizona Crime Victim Rights Law Group (AZCVRLG) is an Arizona nonprofit corporation that provides legal services as counsel of record and access to social support services to victims of crime, including but not limited to domestic violence crime victims, white collar crime victims, victims of violent crimes, vehicular crimes, and property crimes at no cost to them. AZCVRLG believes crime victims deserve transparent and respectful communication as we balance a close working relationship with careful attention to victim service needs. Our holistic, client-centered philosophy includes always interacting with crime victims in a dignified and respectful way.
(202) 387-4848Ayuda provides legal and social services to low-income immigrant victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, or human trafficking.
The CoNEHT Hotline is Colorado’s only 24-hour crisis, resource and tip line dedicated to addressing instances of human trafficking. It is staffed by volunteer advocates who complete a 40-hour hotline advocate training. If you need to speak with someone to report suspected human trafficking, please contact the Colorado Network to End Human Trafficking (CoNEHT) Hotline.
(503) 221-1689ICS provides affordable legal services to immigrant victims of serious crimes, particularly domestic violence or human trafficking.
Phone: 623-471-6401Legal Services for Crime Victims in Arizona (LSCVA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit legal charity founded in 2012. LSCVA’s mission is to provide free legal representation in criminal cases to victims of crime in Arizona, with priority to victims of domestic violence and sexual violence. LSCVA asserts and seeks enforcement of crime victims’ rights and provides social services to facilitate healing in the aftermath of crime.
(866) 223-1111The Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women [MCBW] is a well-established, membership organization with over 80 member programs located throughout Minnesota with a strong history of effectively carrying out programming that advances women’s safety and security.
Toll Free: 1-888-3737-888.
To prevent the exploitation of men, women and youth, by educating and promoting
practical community engagement by Oregonians in order to end the tragedy of trafficking.
(512) 474-6490The Texas Association Against Sexual Assault works toward ending sexual violence in Texas through education, prevention and advocacy. Their website has referrals to statewide shelter services for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and harassment, stalking, and trafficking.
(309) 829-8703The Immigration Project provides nonprofit legal services to immigrant victims of crime, such as domestic violence, sexual assault and human trafficking in central and southern Illinois and bordering states.