Donate to NCVLI
aAs the only national organization focused on victims’ legal rights, NCVLI is fighting to ensure victims are empowered and justice is enhanced.
We can’t help attorneys, advocates or victims without you!
Give today to make an impact!
- $10,000 supports NCVLI standing beside a victim as amicus curiae in appellate courts.
- $5,000 provides cutting-edge victims’ rights legal publications to the country.
- $2,500 provides a week’s worth of legal expertise for victims.
- $1,000 provides online training for attorneys and advocates .
- $500 distributes the latest case law to advocates and attorneys.
- $200 supports emergency legal research to make a difference in a victim’s case.
- $50 ensures that staff can respond to a victim’s call.
- Any amount secures victims access to caring and committed professionals.
“Thank you for your assistance with our family. We are grateful that we had an organization that helps victims find the help they so desperately need. We appreciate your time and most of all your concern.” - A survivor
“Without NCVLI, we would not be able to provide no-cost legal representation and other victims’ assistance even in the most egregious cases. NCVLI’s technical assistance in the form of expert legal advice, legal research, and pleading reviews is invaluable.” - Victims’ rights lawyer
Other ways to give:
1) SUPPORT CRIME VICTIMS WHILE YOU SHOP!
Designate NCVLI as your charity of choice on a variety of e-commerce sites and we’ll receive a portion of your purchase. A small step that makes a huge difference for crime victims!
2) WORKPLACE GIVING
Federal employees can give to NCVLI through the Combined Federal Campaign(CFC). NCVLI’s CFC number is 48652.
State employees in Oregon (#3706), Washington (#1480330), and California (#26310) can also give through their workplace campaigns.
2) DONATE A CAR
Save yourself the trouble and expense of selling your car while you support NCVLI. If you live in the Portland area, click here to find out more. If you live outside the Portland area, please email email@example.com to find out more.
HOW TO DONATE
NCVLI accepts donations both online and by mail
Online - Click here
By Mail - Donations can be mailed to:
National Crime Victim Law Institute
310 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 540
Portland, OR 97204
Checks can be made out to The National Crime Victim Law Institute
NCVLI is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donations are tax deductible, and we will send you a confirmation letter for your tax records.