Donate to NCVLI
NCVLI is the only national organization focused on victims’ legal rights, fighting to ensure victims are empowered and justice is enhanced.
We can’t help attorneys, advocates or victims without you!
Your investment in NCVLI changes lives. Watch this short video to see how.
Why Invest in NCVLI?
Together we accomplish so much for victims. In the past year we:
- Trained over 3,226 people on the importance of victims’ rights and the tools available to enforce them in 47 jurisdictions;
- Provided legal research, writing, and strategic advice in 80+ legal matters in 22 unique jurisdictions; and
- Filed 9 amicus curiae briefs in state and federal courts to establish precedent so that tomorrow’s victims do not face the same hurdles as today’s victims.
We seek to promote a society in which:
- Every crime victim has comprehensive and meaningful legal rights and can access a knowledgeable attorney for representation in the justice system;
- Every crime victim’s attorney has access to education, training, and technical support from a community of experts;
- Everyone in the justice system is knowledgeable about and respects the legal rights of crime victims;
- Crime victims’ rights are routinely enforced to facilitate meaningful participation in the justice system; and
- Every right of every crime victim is honored in every case.