Make An Impact
As the only national organization focused on victims’ legal rights, NCVLI is fighting to ensure victims are empowered and justice is enhanced.
We can’t help attorneys, advocates or victims without you!
Give today to make an impact!
Your Investment in NCVLI changes lives. Watch this short video to see how.
Why Invest in NCVLI?
Together we accomplish so much for victims. In the past year we:
- Trained over 2,400 people on the importance of victims’ rights and the tools available to enforce them;
- Provided legal research, writing, and strategic advice in 139 legal matters in 31 unique jurisdictions;
- Dedicated almost 4,000 attorney hours to providing assistance in victims’ rights cases, all at no charge to the recipient; and
- Assisted over 200 victims through our Victim Resource Hotline, referring victims to needed social and legal services.
We seek to promote a society in which:
- Every crime victim has comprehensive and meaningful legal rights and can access a knowledgeable attorney for representation in the justice system;
- Every crime victim’s attorney has access to education, training, and technical support from a community of experts;
- Everyone in the justice system is knowledgeable about and respects the legal rights of crime victims;
- Crime victims’ rights are routinely enforced to facilitate meaningful participation in the justice system; and
- Every right of every crime victim is honored in every case.