Crime Victim Law Conference
NCVLI’s Crime Victim Law Conference is the only national conference on rights enforcement in the country. Professionals serving victims gather to learn, share best practices, and plan the future of victims’ rights.
On May 11-12, 2017, NCVLI hosted the 16th Annual Crime Victim Law Conference in Portland, Oregon. Click here for more information on this year’s conference!
Learn about the Conference from past attendees in our video!
- Imagine: Every Victim. Every Right. Every Case. - June 10-11, 2016 - Lewis & Clark College
- Victims. Rights. Now. - May 28-29, 2015 - Lewis & Clark College
- Never Whisper Justice; Demand Victims’ Rights - June 20-21, 2014 - Lewis & Clark College
- Constructing Justice: Making Victims’ Rights a Reality - June 7-8, 2013 - Lewis & Clark College
- Enhancing Justice: Empowerment Through Victims’ Rights - June 8-9, 2012 - The Portland Marriott Downtown. See 2012 photos here.
- 10 Years of Rights Enforcement: Creating the Future of Crime Victim Law June 14 - June 15, 2011 - The Portland Marriott Downtown
- Due Process for Victims: Meaningful Rights in Every Case - June 10 - June 11, 2010 - The Portland Marriott Downtown
- The Path to Progress - June 30 - July 1, 2009 - The Benson Hotel
- Opening the Doors: Victim Access to Justice - May 30 - 31, 2008 - Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront
- Architecture of Justice: An Integration of Victims’ Rights - May 18 - 19, 2007 - Doubletree Hotel
- The Power of One, Strength of Many: Advancing Victims’ Rights - June 16 - 17, 2006 - Hilton Portland & Executive Tower
- A Legal Symphony: Instruments of Legal Advocacy - June 17 - 18, 2005 - Hilton Portland & Executive Tower
- 2004 Crime Victim Law & Litigation Conference - June 18 - 19, 2004 - Hilton Portland & Executive Tower
- 2003 Crime Victim Law & Litigation Conference - June 20 - 21, 2003 - Hilton Portland & Executive Tower
- 2002 Crime Victim Law & Litigation Conference - June 21 - 22, 2002 - The Benson Hotel