Crime Victim Law Conference
NCVLI’s Crime Victim Law Conference is the only national conference on rights enforcement in the country. Professionals serving victims gather to learn, share best practices, and plan the future of victims’ rights.
Learn about the Conference from past attendees in our video!
On Friday and Saturday, June 20-21st, 2014, NCVLI will host the 13th Annual Crime Victim Law Conference at Lewis & Clark Law School in Portland, Oregon. We are seeking submissions for the 4th Annual Law Student Victims’ Rights Writing Competition. Winners will present their papers at the Conference. Click here for more information on this year’s conference!
- Constructing Justice: Making Victims’ Rights a Reality - June 7-8, 2013 - Lewis & Clark College
- Enhancing Justice: Empowerment Through Victims’ Rights - June 8-9, 2012 - The Portland Marriott Downtown. See 2012 photos here.
- 10 Years of Rights Enforcement: Creating the Future of Crime Victim Law June 14 - June 15, 2011 - The Portland Marriott Downtown
- Due Process for Victims: Meaningful Rights in Every Case - June 10 - June 11, 2010 - The Portland Marriott Downtown
- The Path to Progress - June 30 - July 1, 2009 - The Benson Hotel
- Opening the Doors: Victim Access to Justice - May 30 - 31, 2008 - Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront
- Architecture of Justice: An Integration of Victims’ Rights - May 18 - 19, 2007 - Doubletree Hotel
- The Power of One, Strength of Many: Advancing Victims’ Rights - June 16 - 17, 2006 - Hilton Portland & Executive Tower
- A Legal Symphony: Instruments of Legal Advocacy - June 17 - 18, 2005 - Hilton Portland & Executive Tower
- 2004 Crime Victim Law & Litigation Conference - June 18 - 19, 2004 - Hilton Portland & Executive Tower
- 2003 Crime Victim Law & Litigation Conference - June 20 - 21, 2003 - Hilton Portland & Executive Tower
- 2002 Crime Victim Law & Litigation Conference - June 21 - 22, 2002 - The Benson Hotel