2012 Crime Victim Law Conference
NCVLI would like to acknowledge and thank all of our wonderful Conference co-sponsors for their support. We are still seeking co-sponsors for the Conference. NCVLI relies on the support of our partners to ensure a successful Conference. Click here to learn more.
Platinum Level Sponsors
- Crime Victims’ Services Division of the Oregon Department of Justice
- Office for Victims of Crime, U.S. Department of Justice
Silver Level Sponsors
- Lewis & Clark Law School
Bronze Level Sponsors
- Law Office of Josh Lamborn, P.C.- www.pdxinjury.com
- Marsh Law Firm PLLC - www.marshlaw.us
- Northwest Forensic Institute - www.nwforensic.org
- Washington Coalition of Crime Victim Advocates - www.wccva.org
- Oregon Attorney General’s Sexual Assault Task Force
- Regional Research Institute for Human Services at Portland State University
This event is supported in part through funding from the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, United States Department of Justice. Points of view expressed in this event are those of the organizers and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.