Transportation & Parking Information for Law Students
September 02, 2014
Parking on the Law School Campus
The Law School parking lot provides reserved parking for faculty, staff, visitor, motorcycle and law student permit parking. Certain parking spaces are reserved in the Law School parking lot for 3rd/4th year Law Students from 7 am to 7 pm on weekdays. The upper terrace of the Upper Griswold parking lot is reserved for all Law Student permit parking from 7 am to 2 pm Monday through Thursday. Staff, CAS Students, Graduate Students, and visitors are not permitted to park in the areas reserved for Law Student parking.
Vehicles parked in law student reserved spaces must display a valid law student parking pass or be registered as belonging to a law student with the College.
Shuttle Service to the Law School
Law School shuttles are paid for by the Law School community and a Law School ID card may be required to board the shuttles.
- Fall 2014-15 Law School Shuttle schedule
- Shuttle Stop Locations
- Please be aware, shuttle times may vary due to traffic and road conditions
- Please give yourself plenty of time to reach your stop and be prepared with a back up plan if the shuttle is full
- Heavy ridership may be experienced between 8 and 9 am, catching a shuttle between 7 and 8 am may alleviate the chance that a shuttle is full the following hour
- Do not park vehicles without permission on private property in order to access Law School shuttles
- Downtown Clinics are served by the PioExpress; faculty are aware that students riding the PioExpress may be up to 5 minutes late