Top 5 Reasons to Love the Law Library
April 17, 2015
In honor of National Library Week, here are the top 5 reasons to love your law library:
5) We keep you nourished and caffeinated when it matters most. It’s almost time for study break snacks and coffee. Any special requests this time around?
4) We provide you with study aids to help make exams and outlining a little easier. The newest study aids are on reserve and available for a three-hour checkout, but did you know you can check out older versions for six weeks?
3) Did you forget your computer power cord at home? No problem! We have computer power cords, standing desks, book stands, USB computer mice and headphones available for checkout at the circulation desk.
2) Whether you prefer to study in a quiet area or with a little noise, there are carrels or group study rooms available in Boley and Wood Hall. We want to make your study experience the best for you.
1) Do you have an impossible cite? Nothing is mission impossible for your reference librarians. They’ve all been to law school and can empathize with your challenge! And each one of them believes there’s no such thing as a stupid question. Just ask!