Five Reasons to Move to Portland Now
December 16, 2015
- Image courtesy of Eric Swanger via Flickr
Law Street Media highlights Lewis & Clark Law School in their feature on reasons why Portland is the place to live for those interested in law and policy. These include the improving economy, opportunities in the legal field, and of course, the great food scene.
Portland was also recently named the nation’s #1 food city by the Washington Post food critic, Tom Sietsema. Those interested in food and law should attend our upcoming forum “Food Fusion: Law’s Sustaining Role in Food”.
Lewis & Clark’s offerings are also featured in the following articles by Law Street Media:
- Victims in the Justice System: What Are Their Rights?
- Top 10 Law Schools for Environmental & Energy Law
- Criminal Justice Reform Clinic Fills Holes in Justice System
- Eat, Pray, Law: Lewis & Clark Law Forum Discusses Food Law
As Portland’s only law school, we feel pretty lucky to be in such a vibrant city doing innovative and exciting things!