2016 Crime Victim Law Conference Update
April 07, 2016
The 15th Crime Victim Law Conference is just over two months away! We have an amazing program of experts from around the country lined up:
- Deputy District Attorney Lisa Teesch-Maguire, who served as the point person for 1,150 victims in the Aurora, Colorado theater shooting prosecution. She will share expertise on ensuring victims’ voices are heard in cases of mass victimization.
- Dr. Jerry Yager of the Denver Children’s Advocacy Center will discuss the unique impacts of trauma on child-victims.
- Dr. Sharon Cooper and Attorney Carol Hepburn will facilitate a screening of the documentary Not Just Pictures which discusses the impacts of production and online distribution of child sexual abuse images.
- Providing Services to Victims In Indian Country
- Unique Needs of Intimate Partner Sexual Violence Victims
- Advancing Victims’ Rights through Legislative Efforts
- Law Enforcement Accountability to Survivors of Domestic and Sexual Violence
- Investigation, Prosecution and Victims’ Rights in Complex Financial Fraud Cases
- Trauma Informed Interviews of Victims
- Best Practices When Representing Human Trafficking Survivors
- Advanced Victims’ Rights Litigation
- and so much more!
Early Bird Pricing Has Been Extended until April 22nd. Register Now! Click here to visit the registration page.
To view the full Conference schedule click here.