Where in the World is NCVLI?
September 10, 2018
August and September are high training months for NCVLI. Not only are we traveling across the country training on victims’ rights but our online trainings are continuing.
In August, NCVLI hosted an online training, and traveled across Oregon and across the country reaching as far as Jacksonville, Florida. All told we trained more than 300 people in August!
In September the full calendar continues. So where will we be?
- September 12: at the Victim Justice Symposium in Iowa
- September 13: at the 6th Special Victim Counsel Child Course
- September 10-13: at the State Victim Assistance Academy in Portland, Oregon
- September 17-20: at the State Victim Assistance Academy in Seaside, Oregon
- September 27: NAVRA Online CLE titled “Advocating on Behalf of Your Client’s Right to be Heard at Sentencing: From Victim Impact Statements to Sentencing Memoranda.”
Five states, 6 cities, and 3 online trainings in two months! If you would like to request a training from NCVLI, visit our Training Request form. You can keep up to date on our trainings and events by checking out our website and social media.