Top news stories from Lewis & Clark Law School in 2010
December 16, 2010
Each year, tens of thousands of website visitors read stories, watch videos, and flip through photo slide shows that highlight the success of our students, faculty, and alumni. Here are the top stories from Lewis & Clark Law School in 2010.
Law school welcomes prestigious guest speakers from around the world
- Justice Anthony Kennedy Lecturer Charles Fried (former Solicitor General of the United States)
- M. C. Mehta (world-renowned environmental activist)
- Hon. Betty Roberts Women in the Law speaker Pamela Karlan (Kenneth and Harle Montgomery Professor of Public Interest Law at Stanford Law School and co-director of the school’s Supreme Court Litigation Clinic)
- Sairam Bhat (National Law School of India University, Bangalore)
- Roberta Cooper Ramo (first female president of the American Bar Association and the American Law Institute)
- Randall Kennedy (Michael R. Klein Professor of Law at Harvard Law School)
- Dean, law professor build ties in India
- Bob Miller contributes to saving native languages
- Law faculty contribute expertise to the oil spill
- Law professor weighs in on Portland terror case
View the top 10 stories for Lewis & Clark overall.