Jeffrey D. Jones passed away on December 25, 2020. He was 52 years old. (obituary) The law school mourns his passing too soon. The Jeffrey Jones Tribute Fund has been established in his honor.
Jeffrey Jones was an Associate Professor of Law and Philosophy. Jeff started his legal career at Davis Wright Tremaine and then moved to Barran Liebman LLP. Jeff researched and wrote in the areas of employment law, property law, and jurisprudence.
- JD, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- PhD, Philosophy, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Works Published as Part of a Collection
- Jeffrey D. Jones, At-Will Property and the Right to Security, (in progress).
- Jeffrey D. Jones & Tamara E. Jones, The Oregon Equal Pay Act is Here, 22 Lewis & Clark L. Review Online, (forthcoming 2018).
- The Public’s Interest in “Private” Employment Relations, 16 Lewis & Clark Law Review 657 (2012).
- The Existential Limits of Employment Law (book review), 7 Journal of Law, Culture and the Humanities (2011).
- Property and Personhood Revisited, 1 Wake Forest Journal of Law and Policy 93 (2011).
- Property Rights, Property Wrongs, and Chattel Dispossession under Self-Storage Leases, 78 Tenn. L. Rev. 1015 (2011).
- Enfeebling the ADA: The ADA Amendment Act of 2008, 62 Oklahoma Law Review 667 (2010).