School navigation

Visiting Campus

  • Interior, Corbett House
    Interior, Corbett House

Corbett House

Once the home of Hamilton and Harriet Corbett, this 1928 building was purchased in 1943 by the Sisters of Saint Francis Convent. The Corbetts’ daughter provided the gift that allowed Lewis & Clark to purchase the property in 2000.

Share this profile on

Visiting Campus

Contact Us