There are many opportunities for alumni to get involved and support the Law School. Our alumni are one of our greatest assets, and help make the law school successful.
Some opportunities to volunteer include:
- Participating in Lewis & Clark’s annual Outreach Campaign, when we connect alumni and newly admitted students, in an effort to give them a more complete picture of what Lewis & Clark has to offer.
- Attending Preview Receptions to meet prospective students who are visiting the campus to learn more about the law school.
- Joining the Alumni Board or Recent Graduate Council.
- Mentoring students.
- Judging moot courts, speaking to student groups, or participating in other student events.
- Hosting an event or assisting the Alumni Office with event planning.
- Suggesting new ideas for bring alumni together, serve students or support the law school.
Please fill out the Volunteer Form below, or email email@example.com to let us know how you would like to get involved.
Many alumni have volunteered in the past and we are very grateful for their continued support. For those of you who have not yet participated as a volunteer, I am confident you will find the experience rewarding. Please contact me if you have any questions about the Outreach Campaign or volunteering with the law school.
Suraya Barbee | Director of Alumni Relations | firstname.lastname@example.org | 503-768-6890