Distinguished Environmental Law Scholar 2009-10
The Natural Resources Law Institute at Lewis & Clark Law School is not currently accepting applications for a Distinguished Environmental Law Scholar position. If you have questions about this position, please contact Janice Weis, Associate Dean and Director, Environmental & Natural Resources Law Program at 503-768-6649 or email@example.com.
Lewis & Clark is currently not seeking applications for a Visiting Assistant Professor (VAP) position. The 2012-2014 position has been filled. Please check back later for more information about future positions.
Environmental and Natural Resources Law Degrees
- Contact Us
- J.D. Degree in Environmental Law
- LL.M. in Environmental and Natural Resources Law
- Joint Degree
- Master of Studies in Environmental & Natural Resources Law
- Summer Session
- Student Opportunities
- Meet Our Faculty and Staff
- Careers & Alumni
- Clinics and Practical Skills
- Green Energy Institute
- Opportunities in India
- Eat, Pray, Law: A Food Forum
- Natural Resources Law Institute
- Conferences & Events
- Public Trust Symposium Schedule & Materials
Environmental and Natural Resources Law is located in Wood Hall on the Law Campus.
voice 503-768-6649 fax 503-768-6751
Environmental and Natural Resources Law Lewis & Clark Law School 10015 S.W. Terwilliger BoulevardMSC 51 Portland OR 97219