Eligibility: Any current student who will be enrolled for the 2018-19 academic year is eligible to apply.
- Prepares and presents PILP’s budget proposal(s) to SBA, and communicates the approved budget(s) to the Executive Board.
- Attends all treasurer meetings and trainings, as required by SBA.
- Maintains a current and accurate record of SBA PILP funds.
- Approves and signs off on the use of SBA PILP funds for individual purchases, and periodically checks the Treasurers records against the budget office records.
- Periodically reports the amount of existing SBA PILP funds to the Executive Board.