Eligibility: Any current student who will be enrolled for the 2018-19 academic year is eligible to apply.
The Vice President:
- Works with the President in a supportive capacity, taking over Presidential duties if the President is unable to fulfill the duties.
- Responsible for representing PILP at the fall and spring student and prospective student organization fairs.
- Coordinates at least one social networking event in either the fall or spring semester.
- Acts as the liaison between the PILP Executive Board and the Public Interest Law Committee (PILC), which is the selection committee for the Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP).
- Attends annual meetings of PILC, as feasible.
- Supports all other Executive Board Officers in their duties.