Marketing Director & Webmaster
Eligibility: Any current student who will be enrolled for the 2018-19 academic year is eligible to apply.
The Marketing Director & Webmaster:
- Responsible for maintaining PILP’s presence in all current social media networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram) and passing all essential account information to the next Officer in this position.
- Responsible for creating and circulating the PILP newsletter before spring term as a means of keeping the legal community updated about PILP events, and in particular, the auction.
- Ensures all PILP webpages are updated and functional. This Officer must attend training sessions to learn Lewis & Clark website development tools.
- Advertises events on LiveWhale, the Lewis & Clark Law School website software.
- Works cooperatively with the Auction Marketing and Event Coordinator to ensure a cohesive publicity strategy.
- Maintains the PILP Listserve, including adding new members and removing expired members at the beginning of each academic year.