September 28th, 2017
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm: Happy Hour with If/When/How, OutLaw, & Women’s Law Caucus If/When/How, OutLaw, and Women’s Law Caucus Happy Hour at Revolution Hall Roof Deck
April 12th, 2017
- 12:00pm: Pay Up: Negotiating Your Worth
Start your legal career on the right path and learn tips on negotiating your compensation from lawyers. Sponsored by Women’s Law Caucus, Student Bar Association, and Oregon Women Lawyers Leadership Committee.
March 18th, 2017
- 10:00am - 12:00pm: Executive Experimentation: Oregon’s Response to Ordering Constitutionally-Risky Immigration Action Scholars and activists will analyze the recent Executive Orders on Immigration, their impact on Oregon, and how Oregon can respond. The event is free to the public. Parking is limited. Registration is required. To register, go to: innovationlawlab.org/register
March 16th, 2017
- 12:10pm - 1:10pm: The Trouble with Trump’s Wall Thursday, March 16th in Room 3.
Join ISG, ACS, SIEL, NALSA as Professors Stumpf, Rohlf, and Dossett discuss how Trump’s proposed border wall will affect immigrants, tribal lands, animals, and the environment. Lunch provided with vegan options. Questions? Email email@example.com
March 9th, 2017
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm: Lunch Discussion with Oregon Attorney General - Ellen Rosenblum This will be an opportunity where students can engage in an informal discussion with Oregon’s chief legal advisor, Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum. Attorney General Rosenblum will discuss the details of her position, the path which she took to get to where she is today and how her position interacts with the Governor’s Office and other aspects of the administration. There will also be a Q&A for students to ask questions.
March 8th, 2017
- 12:10pm - 1:10pm: International Women’s Day Panel
WLC and If/When/How’s International Women’s Day Panel
Wednesday March 8th at 12:10pm, Room 1
Join Women’s Law Caucus and If/When/How in celebrating International Women’s Day on Wednesday, March 8th for a lunch panel of female law professors and faculty. The panel will be sharing personal stories of the women in their lives who have most affected and inspired them. Also we’ll feed you!
February 1st, 2017
- 5:30pm: Tackling the Racial & Ethnic Disparity In this informational panel, come hear from Multnomah County DA Rod Underhill, Portland Police Chief Mike Marshman, and Multnomah County Sheriff Mike Reese about the policy changes they’ve made using data from the Racial and Ethnic Disparities (RED) report. Event is open to the public. Questions? Contact Sarah Fine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 25th, 2017
- 12:10pm - 1:10pm: Immigration Student Group General Meeting
Immigration Student Group General Meeting
Room 4, Wednesday, January 25th 12:10-1:00pm
Join ISG for our first general meeting of the semester, which will also serve as an informational session for those interested in volunteering at the Family Detention Center in Dilley, TX over spring break and other volunteer opportunities. Lunch provided, with vegan options!
November 12th, 2016
- 8:00pm: Sex Ed Trivia Join OUTLaw, If/When/How, and Women’s Law Caucus for our end of the semester blow-out: SEX ED TRIVIA with the fabulous drag queen DISCO DOLLIE! Drink tickets will be provided.
When? Saturday 11/12 at 8pm
Where? Crush Bar at 1400 SE Morrison St, Portland, OR 972145
October 18th, 2016
- 12:10pm - 1:00pm: The Current State of Reproductive Rights The Current State of Reproductive Rights
September 17th, 2016
- 4:00pm - 7:00pm: OUTLaw (LGBTQ) Kickoff Happy Hour This event has been rescheduled for Saturday, 9/23/17, from 4-7pm at The Bye and Bye, 1011 NE Alberta St. due to presidential email problems. The Russian government hacked our account.