School navigation

National Crime Victim Law Institute

How do I find legal services to help me with my non-criminal case needs such as housing, employment, etc.?

May 06, 2011

NCVLI’s victim resource map provides information and links for a variety of resources, including civil legal services.  Click here to access the map.