The International Environmental Law Project (IELP) works with governments, non-governmental organizations, and international institutions to develop, implement, and enforce international environmental law to tackle some of today’s most challenging global issues, including climate change, biodiversity conservation, oceans and fisheries and trade and the environment. IELP also trains and educates the next generation of international environmental advocates by providing students at Lewis & Clark Law School with opportunities to participate in international environmental law and policy.
Read more about IELP here.
IELP on Twitter
- IELPlegalclinic: ‘Climate Voices: A Film Night with IELP’ is tommorow! Hope you can make it out! 7pm at the Hollywood Theatre.
- IELPlegalclinic: Check out the trailer for ‘There Once Was An Island’ - http://t.co/vkOjX3TG. We’ll be screening the documentary on Jan 25 @ the Hollywood
- IELPlegalclinic: Join us for ‘Climate Voices: A Film Night with IELP’ - Jan. 25 at the Hollywood Theatre here in Portland, OR.
- IELPlegalclinic: Two Perspectives on the Social Implications of #REDD+ http://t.co/xMFBw1Cs
- IELPlegalclinic: RT @enbclimate: Informal stocktaking plenary starting in Durban #cop17 #climate http://t.co/cVNdCcUq
- IELPlegalclinic: Blog: "The Social Implications of #REDD" - http://t.co/55ThediX #UNFCCC
- IELPlegalclinic: A Reminder that #Climate Change is About People - http://t.co/lc8ruvyn #COP17 #Durban