Visit the Law Registrar for course schedules, forms, and upcoming deadlines.
- Course Schedule & Descriptions
- Curriculum Planning Guides
- WebAdvisor: online grades, course schedules, and transcript reports
- Graduation Requirements
- Faculty and Course Evaluations
Get the latest version of What’s What, the Law School student handbook.
The J.D. Certificate Programs include:
- Animal Law
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Environmental and Natural Resources Law
- Global Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Public Interest Law
- Tax Law
Writing Competitions for Law Students - visit this page for a comprehensive list of contests and links to more details about each.
September 23rd, 2014
Sixth Annual Justice Anthony Kennedy Lecture Series
Thomas C. Goldstein, Partner at Goldstein & Russell, P.C., is an appellate advocate, best known as one of the nation’s most experienced Supreme Court practitioners.