NEDC’s U.S. Supreme Court Case
This case stems from NEDC’s concern that sediment and other pollutants discharged from active logging roads present significant risks to endangered species and aquatic ecosystems.
In a March 20, 2013 opinion, The U.S. Supreme Court reversed and remanded the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals decision.
- Dr. Kevin Boston
- Environmental Protection Information Center, The Sierra Club, Waterkeeper Alliance, Rouge Riverkeeper, Puget Soundkeeper Alliance, Wildlands CPR, and Alliance for the Wild Rockies
- Law Professors on the Propriety of Administrative Deference
- Law Professors on Section 1369(b)
- Northwest Environmental Advocates
- Pacific Coast Federation of Fishermen’s Associations, Institute for Fisheries Resources, Humboldt Fisherman’s Marketing Association and Santa Cruz Commercial Fishermen’s Association
- Robert Wayland, Michael Cook, Chuck Findley, Mike Gearheard, Rebecca Hanmer, James Hanlon, Fred Hansen, Ephraim King, Martha Kirkpatrick, Ron Kreizenbeck, Bill Matuszeski, Philip Millam, Martha Prothro, Randy Smtih, and Charles Sutfin as Former Senior State and Federal Environmental Agency Officials
- Western Division of the American Fisheries Society