Student Organization Training Meeting
Date: 12:10pm - 1:10pm PDT September 3, 2014
At the session, we will go over the following topics:
1. Event planning / room scheduling for your meetings and events, and rules that must be followed when serving off campus food or alcohol;
2. How to get your group’s events in the school-wide daily “announce” emails; podcasting and promoting programs
3. The parameters you need to follow if you want to do any fundraising as a student group;
4. The SBA budget hearing and treasurer training process;
5. Updating and maintaining your group’s website; and
6. Succession planning for the future of your group.
Presidents/chairs, treasurers, and officers – as well as members who will be in charge of event planning for your group - need to attend this training. Each group is required to send at least one representative. An individual representative may attend for more than one group.
Please rvsp to email@example.com – be sure to include the name(s) of the organization(s) you will be representing.