LL.M. in Environmental and Natural Resources Law
Lewis & Clark’s LL.M. in Environmental and Natural Resources Law offers excellent preparation for practicing, teaching, or policy-making in the environmental and natural resources law field. Our dynamic program draws lawyers from across the country and around the world, who consistently give the program high marks for its breadth, depth and educational excellence. Our environmental law program is one of the best in the country - ranked #1 in the United States by U.S. News & World Report. We also provide outstanding staff support to our LL.M. students as well as one-on-one access to our renowned faculty members.
We encourage you to visit our campus and see the Lewis & Clark difference. We consider applications on a rolling basis and accept applications throughout the year. Our LL.M. program staff are always happy to answer your questions. Contact Assistant Director, Lucy Brehm, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-768-6882.
Meet some of our LL.M. graduates!
- Corporate Counsel of Electronic Recyclers International, Inc.
- Shareholder at Jackson DeMarco Tidus Peckenpaugh
- Chilean lawyer at the firm of Urenda, Rencoret, Orrego & Dörr
- Clinical Staff Attorney at the University of Pittsburgh Environmental Law Clinic
- Assistant General Counsel, Environmental Division, at Entergy Corporation, a national utility company based in New Orleans.
- Executive Director of the Coastal States Organization which represents the interests of the Governors from the thirty-five coastal States and Territories on federal, legislative, and policy issues relating to sound coastal, Great Lakes, and ocean management.
- Professor of law and deputy director (research) at Griffith Law School in Queensland, Australia.
- Professor at the School of Policy Studies, Kwansei Gakuin University, where he teaches courses in the areas of Environmental Law, Comparative Environmental Law, Environmental Assessment.
- Partner in the highly-respected law firm of Philippi, Yrarrázaval, Pulido & Brunner in Santiago, Chile, practicing in environmental and natural resources law.
Comments from a recent LL.M. class:
“[A]ll of the environmental law faculty were very good. Deserving of the top rating.”
“I very much enjoyed the interaction with the faculty. They are, to a person, brilliant but approachable.”
“I was very happy with my experience.”