The Entertainment, Art, and Sports Law Society (EASL) is an all-inclusive student organization founded to:
- Provide a forum for students to learn and discuss the complex legal issues involved with current entertainment, arts and sports law practice.
- Promote community involvement though special events, fund raisers and networking.
- Increase awareness of legal issues facing local artists, artistic organizations and the community at large.
- Connect students with local and national legal professionals involved in the various industries as well as artists, entertainers and athletes through on-campus speakers, panel discussions and social events.
- Promote participation and appreciation of Portland’s music, art, film and sports communities in general.