Animal Law Networking Event
Date: 5:30pm - 8:30pm PDT March 12 Location: Stoel Rives, 760 SW 9th Ave #3000
Stoel Rives, 760 SW 9th Ave #3000
Please join us for this year’s Animal Law Networking Event, which promises to shine a spotlight on several amazing animal advocacy groups hard at work here in Oregon. Whether you already work for an animal advocacy organization, would like to, or just want to learn more about what these local groups are doing and how you can get involved, please join us for an evening of conversation, camaraderie, and collaboration.
- Suggested Dress: Business Casual or Business Formal
Click here to RSVP!
Just a few of the organizations who’ll have representatives in attendance include:
- Animal Equality
- Animal Law Committee of the American Bar Association
- Animal Law Review
- Animal Law Section of the Oregon State Bar
- Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Center for Animal Law Studies
- Humane Society International
- Humane Voters Oregon
- One Tail at a Time
- Oregon Humane Society
- Pixie Project
- Student Animal Legal Defense Fund at Lewis & Clark Law School
- and more!