The Northwest Consortium of Law Schools provides advertising and job posting services to all students and graduates, on an equal opportunity basis. We do not knowingly furnish assistance and facilities for interviewing and other recruitment services to persons, firms, agencies, or organizations that discriminate in their selection of candidates or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, handicap or disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, or veteran status, or the prejudice of clients.
The Northwest Consortium of Law Schools notifies employers of our non-discrimination policy and informs them that a request to use any of our placement services in any manner is, by that request, their acknowledgment that they are willing to adhere to our non-discrimination policy. The Northwest Consortium of Law Schools expects that all employers, with the exception of the United States Armed Forces (“Solomon Amendment”) and employers with a classification protected by local, state or federal law (e.g.: 5 U.S.C. § 3307), will consider, in good faith, each applicant on the basis of his or her individual merits.
Individual School Nondiscrimination Policies may be viewed at their websites:
- Arizona State University College of Law
- Brigham Young University Law School
- Gonzaga University School of Law
- Lewis and Clark Law School
- Seattle University School of Law
- University of Arizona, James E Rogers College of Law
- University of Idaho College of Law
- University of Oregon School of Law
- University of Utah School of Law
- University of Washington School of Law
- Willamette University College of Law