5th Annual Animal Law Review Symposium
Crossing Borders: Animals & Business
Friday, March 11, 2016
1:00 - 5:45
We are pleased to announce that the 5th-annual Animal Law Review Symposium was a great success! The Symposium featured some of the leading voices in animal law, as well as preeminent scholars, discussing animal law implications in U.S. and international trade regulations. We look forward to publishing the original scholarship written by this year’s presenters in our Spring Issue of Animal Law, Volume 22!
Our Speakers included:
- Scott Beckstead, Oregon State Director of The Humane Society of the United States
- Charlotte Blattner, Ph.D Candidate, Law Faculty at the University of Basel
- Maria Kalinina, International Trade Policy Specialist at Humane Society International
- Myanna Dellinger, Associate Professor of Law, University of South Dakota School of Law
- Erica Lyman, Clinical Professor of Law, International Environmental Law, Lewis & Clark Law School
Additionally, Lewis and Clark Law Professors Steven Johansen and Russ Mead presented an Ethics workshop.