Summer Institute 2013–Another year begins!
Date: August 5 - August 15 Location: Erskine B. Wood Hall - Erskine B. Wood Hall
Every year, the Academic Enhancement Program offers an eight-day intensive course to incoming first-year law students known as the Summer Institute. The institute accepts forty applicants each year to participate in workshops covering:
- Basic legal concepts and analytical tools.
- Real first-year lectures from Lewis & Clark Professors.
- Exam skills, including a mock exam and debrief session.
- Time and stress management techniques.
- A crash course in the culture and expectations of the legal profession.
- An introduction to academic and other resources available to help you succeed and thrive in your first year of law school.
- An opportunity to engage and network with your fellow 1L’s, alums and Lewis & Clark faculty and staff!
If you are an AEP alumnus and want to join us for a panel, e-mail Heather at email@example.com.
The Office of Academic Affairs is located in Legal Research Center on the Law Campus.
Associate Dean for Academic AffairsMartha Spence
Office of Academic Affairs
Lewis & Clark Law School
10015 S.W. Terwilliger Boulevard, MSC 51
Portland, OR 97219