Event and Reservation Policy for Lewis & Clark Law School
The Events Office can help you with:
- Room reservations
- Event consulting to assist with:
- selecting appropriate event / meeting space (on and off campus)
- coordination to work with other events
- AV / recording requests
- Room setup
- Reserved parking / special event permits
- Parking / directional signage
- Special event details:
- off campus venues / catering
- photographer(s) / florist(s) / music
- busing / transportation
- outside rentals
- Coordinate outside events:
- tours / venue contracting / insurance
What’s Scheduled at Lewis & Clark Law School?
Take a look at the Law School Community Calendar. Many law school events, both on-and off-campus, will be listed. This is helpful when scheduling an event or meeting. For additions or updates, contact Linda Lopeman at email@example.com or 503-768-6899.
Plan Your Event:
- Check the Law School Community Calendar to see what else is happening.
- Complete and submit a Room Reservation Request
- If more than a room for a meeting, schedule an appointment with Linda Lopeman to discuss your event needs.
- Wait for your room reservation confirmation to arrive (approximately 2-4 business days).
- If serving food not catered by Bon Appetit, complete the Food Service Waiver (room reservation confirmation number required).
- If serving alcohol, complete the Alcohol Use Approval Form (room reservation confirmation number required):
- Substantial food must be served
- Licensed OLCC server must serve the alcohol (know who this will be before submitting the Form)
- Advertise your meeting or event, submit information to the Announce Account.