Plan your event
What else is happening at Lewis & Clark Law School?
Check the Law School Community Calendar for both on and off campus events.
- Complete and submit a Room Reservation Request form for space at the Law School Campus.
- Wait for your room reservation confirmation to arrive (approximately 2-4 business days).
- Is this more then a meeting, review session or make up class? If so, schedule an appointment with Linda Lopeman to discuss details.
- Advertise your meeting or event, submit information to the Announce Account.
- If serving food not catered by Bon Appetit, complete the Food Service Waiver (AFTER you receive room confirmation - reservation number required for form).
- If serving alcohol, complete the Alcohol Use Approval Form (AFTER you receive room confirmation - reservation number required for form): Substantial food must be served Licensed OLCC server must serve the alcohol (know who this will be before submitting the Form)
- Catering with Bon Appetit, meet with Linda Lopeman
- Reserved Parking and Parking Permits for students organizations or Special events, contact Linda Lopeman
Law School Events Office at a Glance
- Room Reservations
- Room Setup
- Reserved Parking/Signage
- Special Events details:
- Off-Campus Venues
- Equipment Rentals
- Special Event Parking Permits