Events at Lewis & Clark Law School
The Events Office can help you with:
- Room reservations
- AV, recording and podcast/webcast requests
- Room setup
- Catering orders
- Reserved parking and special event permits
- Parking and directional signage
- Publicity via the Law School Community Calendar
- Special event detail:
- off campus venues and catering
- busing and transportation
- outside rentals
- Event consulting to assist you with:
- selecting appropriate event/meeting space (on and off campus)
- coordinating your schedule to work with other events
- Coordinate outside events:
- facility tours
- venue contracting and insurance
What’s Scheduled at Lewis & Clark Law School?
Take a look at the Community Calendar. You will find many law school events listed, both on-and off-campus, to assist in scheduling your event or meeting. For additions or updates, contact Linda Lopeman at email@example.com or 503-768-6899.
Plan Your Event:
- Check the Community Calendar to see what else is happening.
- Complete and submit a Room Reservation Request
- If you require anything more than a room for a meeting, schedule a meeting with Linda Lopeman to discuss your event needs.
- Wait for your confirmation to arrive (3-5 business days; depending on volume, the timeframe can be much shorter).
- If serving food not catered by Bon Appetit, complete the Food Service Waiver (confirmation number required).
- If serving alcohol, complete the Alcohol Use Approval Form(confirmation number required):
- Substantial food must be served
- Licensed OLCC server must serve the alcohol
- Advertise your meeting or event, including submitting information to the Announce Account.