Law School Events and Room Reservations
Please read the policies, guidelines, and resources provided as you begin to plan your event. If your organization is interested in viewing a film, see the Copyright guidelines.
Complete and submit one of the forms below to reserve space on the Law School Campus:
- General Room Request: Primarily for departments, faculty or staff meetings, outside vendors
- Student Org / Law Review Request: All Student Organizations, SBA, Law Reviews
- Make up or Review Class Request: For use by faculty and faculty assistants
Please wait for your room reservation confirmation to arrive (approximately 3-5 business days).
Important: Reservations requested during the first 2 - weeks of a semester will be handled on a case by case basis. This 2 - week time is an adjustment period for classes (considered the “Add/Drop” time) frequently resulting in classroom changes.
Wait to receive confirmation of space reserved before advertising your meeting or event. Submit information to the Announce Account, create the event in LiveWhale, make a flyer, etc.
- If serving food not catered by Bon Appetit, complete the Food Service Waiver (AFTER you receive room confirmation - reservation number required for form).
- If there is a plan to serve alcohol, substantial food must be served and a Licensed OLCC server must serve the alcohol. Meet with Linda Lopeman to review the plan - you will need to know all of this before completing and submitting the Alcohol Use Approval Form (AFTER you receive room confirmation - reservation number required for form):
- Interested in having Bon Appetit cater your meeting or event? Contact Linda Lopeman to make arrangements.
- Reserved parking requests, Special Event parking and parking permits for students organizations, contact Linda Lopeman.
Law School Events Office at a Glance
- Room Reservations (all reservations for the Law School)
- Room Setup (includes tables, chairs, podium, microphone, recording, etc)
- Catering assistance
- Reserved Parking and Signage
Special Events details:
- Off-Campus Venues
- Photographer / Florist
- Equipment Rentals
- Special Event Parking Permits