Planning an event?
Please read the policies, guidelines, and resources provided as you are beginning to plan your event.
- Complete and submit one of the forms below to reserve space on the Law School Campus:
- General Room Request: Primarily for departments, faculty or staff meetings, outside vendors
- Student Org / Law Review Request: All Student Organizations, SBA, Law Reviews
- Make up or Review Class Request: For use by faculty and faculty assistants
- Wait for your room reservation confirmation to arrive (approximately 3-5 business days).
- Advertise your meeting or event, submit information to the Announce Account. Create the event in LiveWhale.
- If serving food not catered by Bon Appetit, complete the Food Service Waiver (AFTER you receive room confirmation - reservation number required for form).
- If serving alcohol, complete the Alcohol Use Approval Form (AFTER you receive room confirmation - reservation number required for form): Substantial food must be served Licensed OLCC server must serve the alcohol (know who this will be before submitting the Form)
- Catering with Bon Appetit, meet with Linda Lopeman
- Reserved Parking and Parking Permits for students organizations or Special events, contact Linda Lopeman
Law School Events Office at a Glance
- Room Reservations
- Room Setup
- Reserved Parking/Signage
- Special Events details:
- Off-Campus Venues
- Equipment Rentals
- Special Event Parking Permits
- Campus Maps
- Law School Business Services/Facilities
- Law Computing Services
- Lewis & Clark Law School Policy Governing Posting of Flyers/Notices
- Outside Vendor Access Rules
- Local Lodging