Outside Vendor Access Rules
Academic Year 2020-2021
Definition: An outside vendor includes, but is not limited to, bar review providers, research providers, or prospective employers related to legal education.
- Tabling (including sales, contracting, and distribution of materials) may take place only in the Legal Research Center (LRC) Student Lounge.
- Tabling begins the 2nd week of each semester.
- One type of vendor (bar review, research provider, etc) per day
- Each vendor may table:
- one day each in the months of September and April
- two days each in the months of October, November, January, February, and March
- The time frame to table is 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- These days may be devoted to sales, provision of information, etc. at the discretion of the individual vendor.
- Days may be consecutive. *Unused days may not be carried forward.
- No tabling is allowed during the months of May or December or after Thanksgiving.
- Offensive material will not be permitted.
- The law school reserves the right to amend or cancel a vendor’s planned campus visit in the event of a conflict with a law school sponsored event. In the event of a cancelation, all reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate a make-up day.
- Tabling, as well as training sessions held in classrooms, must have a reservation. All space is reserved via the law school online room reservation request form (General) (http://law.lclark.edu/offices/events/). Contact the law school Events Office (503-768-6899) for information and any questions. The vendor is responsible for making sure that any classroom used for a training session or meeting is cleaned up at the end of use.
- Vendors shall schedule with the Events Office no less than 7 days in advance.
- No tables, exhibits or other displays can be set up at the law school other than under the rules of paragraphs 1-3.
- Each vendor is entitled to equal access to bulletin boards. Vendors may post up to six total items. Items for posting must be stamped at the law school Events Office (located in the hallway of McCarty Classroom 1). Items may be posted for up to 30 days. Following an event, or after the 30 days, a student representative should remove them from the bulletin boards.
- Vendors intending to conduct business at the law school must inform the Events Office of the identity of any/all student representative(s) at the law school (name and contact information) prior to scheduling space (each academic year).
- Violation of the above rules by a vendor may result in the suspension or elimination of access at the law school. Reports of violations should be made to Linda Lopeman (email@example.com or 503-768-6899).
- The law school does not reserve parking spaces or provide parking permits to vendors. There are 3 designated “Visitor Parking” spaces on the Law School Campus in the Student Parking Lot (which do require a parking permit). If those spaces are full, you will need to go to the undergraduate campus for parking. ALL visitors to the Lewis & Clark campus must purchase a parking permit at a designated kiosk.