Lewis & Clark Law School awards scholarship aid to a significant percentage of each year’s entering class and to current upper-division students in a variety of different awards. This list shows awards and scholarships offered to students specifically interested in business law at Lewis & Clark Law School. Most of these awards are possible due to the generous contribution of alumni donors and friends of the law school.
- John and Susan Bates Family Endowed Scholarship for Business Law
- Paul H. Casey Scholarships for Business Law and Public Interest Law
- Chen Students First IP Scholarship
- Harley Franco Award
- Immix Law Group Scholarship
- Intellectual Property Law Fellowship
- The Kay Kitagawa and Andy Johnson-Laird IP Scholarship
A broader list of scholarships available to Lewis & Clark law students and applicants is found in the admissions section of the law school’s website.
Questions about these awards can be directed to the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Dean of Students Libby Davis at email@example.com.