2017 PILP Auction
Tickets Available Here!
About the Auction
PILP is a student-run organization at Lewis & Clark Law School that encourages and supports budding attorneys pursuing careers in public interest law. The PILP Auction is our group’s largest fundraiser, bringing together the Portland community to raise funds to continue the Summer Stipend and Loan Repayment Assistance Programs.
Through the Summer Stipend Program, PILP supports students doing invaluable work at public interest organizations in Oregon and across the country by providing stipends to cover their living expenses. Since its inception, PILP summer stipends have helped over 275 students finance more than 10,000 hours of public interest law work at no cost to their employers. This past year, PILP granted 13 summer stipends to students working at the Northwest Justice Project, San Diego County Office of Public Defenders, Compassion Over Killing, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and Oregon Innocence Project, among other public interest organizations. The Loan Repayment Assistance Program allows alumni to work for human rights organizations, Native American tribes, disability rights groups, conservation nonprofits, and other public interest organizations without some of the heavy burden of student loans.
Donate to Support PILP Stipends
Generous donations from business owners and community members like you help provide opportunities to students and serve the public interest by:
- Promoting volunteerism and community involvement among Lewis & Clark Law School students.
- Providing students with experience and inspiration to support people and causes that are traditionally underrepresented.
- Connecting nonprofits and other public interest organizations with Lewis & Clark Law School students and alumni, laying the foundation for a lifetime of public interest and pro bono service, through Loan Repayment Assistance and Summer Stipend Programs.
Donation forms may be returned by email, fax or mail. Donations must be made by January 13, 2017.
PILP also gratefully accepts cash donations. Click here to make a cash donation to PILP.
Thank You to Our Generous Sponsors and Donors!
- Larkins Vacura Kayser, LLP
- Law Offices of Judy Snyder
- Stephen Houze
- Janet Hoffman and Associates, LLC
- Wiles Law Group
- Alan W. Karpinski, P.C.
- James D. Lang
- Kauffman Kilberg, LLC
- Oregon Education Association’s Center for Legal Services
- Bishops Barbershop
- Ecliptic Brewing
- Marco’s Cafe and Espresso Bar
- Peach Tree Gifts
- Village Coffee