Description: A study of the basic elements of consensual liability. We focus on fundamental problems of contract formation, performance, breach, and remedies. We consider historical perspectives, but emphasize present and future approaches to contractual relationships.
The American Bar Association accreditation standards require students to regularly attend the courses in which they are registered. Lewis & Clark expects students to attend classes regularly and to prepare for classes conscientiously. Specific attendance requirements may vary from course to course. Any attendance guidelines for a given class must be provided to students in a syllabus or other written document at the start of the semester. Sanctions (e.g., required withdrawal from the course, grade adjustment, and/or a failing grade) will be imposed for poor attendance.
- Summer 2017
- Experiential Law Courses 2016-2017
- Foundational Law Courses 2016-2017
- Highly Specialized Law Courses 2016-2017
- Animal Law 2016-2017
- Business Law 2016-2017
- Criminal Law 2016-2017
- Environmental and Natural Resources Law 2016-2017
- Indian Law 2016-2017
- Intellectual Property Law 2016-2017
- International Law 2016-2017
- Public Interest Law 2016-2017
- Course Descriptions
- Law School Registrar