Description: A study of the basic elements of consensual liability. We focus on fundamental problems of contract formation, performance, breach, and remedies. We consider historical perspectives, but emphasize present and future approaches to contractual relationships.
The American Bar Association accreditation standards require students to regularly attend the courses in which they are registered. Lewis & Clark expects students to attend classes regularly and to prepare for classes conscientiously. Specific attendance requirements may vary from course to course. Any attendance guidelines for a given class must be provided to students in a syllabus or other written document at the start of the semester. Sanctions (e.g., required withdrawal from the course, grade adjustment, and/or a failing grade) will be imposed for poor attendance.
- Course Descriptions
- 2014-2015 Catalog
- Experiential Law Courses 2015-2016
- Foundational Law Courses 2015-2016
- Highly Specialized Law Courses 2015-2016
- Animal Law 2015-2016
- Business Law 2015-2016
- Criminal Law 2015-2016
- Environmental and Natural Resources Law 2015-2016
- Indian Law 2015-2016
- International Law 2015-2016
- Intellectual Property Law 2015-2016
- Public Interest Law 2015-2016
- Law School Registrar