Legal Methods is a two week class that provides an introduction to the American legal system.
- learn how to read, analyze, and apply case law and statutes;
- explore the development of American legal institutions;
- investigate the changing styles of legal analysis of American jurists;
- assess the role of judges and legislatures in the legal system;
- discuss the role of ethics and professionalism in the legal community; and
- acquire the skills essential to their work in other law school classes.
Evaluation will be by exam and graded as credit/no credit.